Tuesday, January 6, 2015

My Goals

My first academic goal for this quarter is to be more attentive with my school work because if I don't then I will fall behind and won't be able to go onto high school. I will achieve this by paying more attention during class, asking more questions, and doing more of my homework that is assigned to me.     My second academic goal for this quarter is to be more careful with how I do my school work and with what I say and how I act. I will achieve this by thinking before I write something and by thinking before I say and act. This is one of y goals because I believe that I am not careful with what I say, \how I act, and what I write.    My personal goal for this quarter is to get to no my peers more and to listen to my goals. I will achieve this by asking them questions and hanging out with them more. This is one of my goals because I feel feel that I don't no my peers enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment