Sunday, April 5, 2015

Personal Story

When I was at my old school I would try and talk to people but I would be treated like I was invisible. At one point my own friends decided to treated me like i was not there. Then finally my class got a new student and he was told to sit by me and we became friends. Later in the school year I heard my old friends talking to the new kid and they were telling him that I was a bad friend that i was just using him to get more friends and to get more food at lunch even though I didn't eat the school lunches. I finally fixed the problem by just holding it in for so long that I exploded and confronted my old friends and they just pushed me away and that just set me of even more and we just ended up getting into a fight with them. Eventually I won and I got into trouble for fighting but I got my friends back and the next day they told me that i hold stuff in to much and that i don't tell people and that is way I explode a lot.  

No comments:

Post a Comment